Terms & Conditions
- 'Seller' shall mean and include the person named herein as the supplier of the goods and trading as Just4WD, its employees and agents.
- 'Buyer' shall mean and include the person named herein as the person to whom the goods are charged and any servant, agent, partner, contractor or employee of that person and in the case of two or more persons shall refer to each of them jointly and severally.
- The seller will not be subject to any liability which exceeds the replacement value of the subject goods. The Seller will not be liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in any way whatsoever. The Buyer acknowledges this express limitation of liability and agrees to limit any claim accordingly.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any claim, loss or expense sustained or incurred by any person arising in any way as a result of the unavailability of goods or any delay in delivery of the goods or any part thereof or any failure to deliver the goods or part thereof.
- Any advice, recommendation, information or representation provided by the Seller as to the quality or performance of the goods or their suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise in relation to the goods is given in good faith but without any liability or responsibility on the part of the Seller. The Buyer acknowledges that it has not relied upon or been induced by any representation of the Seller.
Property and Risk
- The risk in the goods will transfer to the Buyer upon delivery to the Buyer or his agent or a carrier nominated by the Buyer.
Returns and Warranty
- Goods for return must be clean and undamaged (except for of any fault or defect alleged by the Buyer in respect of the Goods not caused by the Buyer or fitter) or claim will be denied.
- Parts returned for warranty must be carefully packed and protected from shipping damage. Parts damaged in handling due to improper packing will be denied warranty consideration.
- The Seller warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship but limits its obligations to replacing defective parts only.
- The Buyer shall give written notification to the Seller within thirty (30) days of any failure suspected to be warranted.
- The Buyer is required to provide the original invoice number and date to submit any warranty claim.
Core Charge Policy
All core charges must be returned within three (3) months from date of invoice to be processed through our credit department. Any items returned after this time will not be credited.
The Buyer must ensure the parts supplied are correct for the particular application. Any damage to parts or consequential damage or costs resulting from the fitment of incorrect parts are the responsibility of the Buyer and fitter.
Password access is restricted to a single subscriber. Passwords and user names must not be distributed to any other person, body or corporation.
The Seller will not accept any discrepancy in orders unless the Buyer makes a written claim to the Seller within seven (7) days.
The Seller will make reasonable efforts to have the goods delivered to the Buyer on the date(s) agreed between the parties as the delivery date(s) but the Seller shall be under no liability whatsoever should delivery not be make on the date(s) agreed or by the period stated. Any delivery date(s) specified is an estimate only.
Acceptance of Goods delivered to the Buyer shall be deemed to have taken place at the expiration of three (3) days of the date of delivery to the Buyer.
Just4WD may provide you with the ability to communicate with other users of this website through electronic requests and enquiries, bulletin boards, blogs, online forums and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services). You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by us.
Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that you do not do any of the following:
transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person's intellectual property or privacy rights.
upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by us.
download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions.
excessively use the Communications Services in a manner which may hinder or prevent us from providing services to any other persons or which may threaten the integrity or use by any person of this website;
authorise, aid, abet encourage or incite any person to do any of the above acts.
Just4WD may, but has no obligation to do so, review the use of the Communications Services by you and delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services.
Just4WD may alter, delete, reproduce, adapt and publish any material you post on this website if we consider it to be incorrect, inappropriate, offensive, misleading or deceptive or in breach of any of the above terms.
Just4WD exclude liability for any consequential loss resulting from the use of this website, including but not limited to, loss of opportunity, lost revenue, lost profits, loss of data, and losses resulting from security failure, disclosure of confidential information by other parties, or the transmission of a computer virus. We recommend that prior to using any downloaded file, you carry out an appropriate virus check.
All information on this website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. No material on this website can be reproduced, adapted, distributed or transmitted without our prior written approval from Just4WD.